Thursday, February 09, 2006

todae getting back results!ahh!!

ok..there is 13 more hours to go before i collect back my results..arghh..

kinda scared.but i noe that it is in His hands..there is nth i can do now..

i really wanna thank God for the ppl He has put in my life mans..i simply love my CT and OG.. you guys rocks man...haha..my CT is so fun and crazy larhh..i m so happy..i think i m gonna miss all of them if i ever leave nanyang..haiz..i think i will cry lorh..serious..

aniwae Valentine's Day is coming! who is free to go out???(from my OG and those without dates of course)..haha..my OG going out to celebrate Valentine's Day!! so cool!!haha..at least now i m not dateless...haiz...in JC, couples are sprouting everywhere...guys wooing girls..girls crushing on guys and everyone is toking abt eyecandy and stuff...even though it is very interesting and fun but it sure distracts me alot..the pressure of being single is quite alot..then there will be this tendency to quickly find a boyfrend..haiz..



when i smiled and waved at you todae,i saw u giving me back that reluctant smile,i knew things are different now..sadly, i could feel us drifting apart...yet i was powerless to stop this gap..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home