Sunday, February 12, 2006

i shall be firm.

well,
i m so much beta now compare to yesterday or the day before..heehee...
i duno..i sudd feel that results are not that impt after all!they are so minute compared to the eternity that i have to go!heehee..

hmm..firstly...still i duno wanna say my results..cuz i see no point.haha..its over liow mah..so wad for mention it..now i m hoping to get into ACJC..haiz..actually..i realise i was kinda of stupid to get upset over my results..wad is done cannot be done liow..haha..but i did say within 3 days i will not of it liow..haha..yeah!and i m over with it liow!!!

juz wanna thanks those of my frends whu have been encouraging me..yupp!you all really encourage me alot..even those i dun really noe well show their concerns for me..and i m REALLY touched!...yupp...THANKS MAN!
God is great and he ALWAYS will be!! even though i m no pretty face..no smart..no popular...no rich BUT i have God and i m proud of it!!!

todae i went to upper peirce reservoir with my church ppl!the place there is so nice larh!!haha..btw the food we prepared were simply delicious!muahahahaa...but there are a lot of big jumping spiders there which freaked me off!!haha..but still the scenary was nice!!very nice!!heehee..but it was super hot and i still din get tan!!! x/

haha..aniwae valentine day is cuming!!and i still duno wad to give to my frends!arghh..haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home