Friday, February 10, 2006

sad

haiz..wad's the point of studying and yet this kind of result..no point lorhh..
ppl think river valley ppl all very good..yarh rite...
i m one good example..
one of the odd 30% whu din get 10 and below.. now i noe why Kitsen says getting his 12 is nth..when i wowed at his results..
i feel i let down my teachers..esp my chem teacher..i want to say sorry to him and i did..but then even i said..i still feel so guilty..wad went wrong..chem was so easy and i studied so hard for it..i pinned all my hopes on it..it doesnt matter wad my other subjects get, my most concern is my chem..i thot it wld definitely be the subject i m proud of..i really duno wad went wrong..i thot the paper was easy..and i studied so hard for it.wad happen?i thot the min i cld get is A2!!wahh..the more i think the more i get sad..well..only God knows wad happen at cambridge..

well, i screwed my amaths and english too..sianz..underperform again!!!but no last chance liow..the results are final! i have to accept them!

i feel so out..i feel so extra..ppl cry when their L1R5 get 8?then how the heck shld i react...sian...
i feel so so so stupid now..i feel so so so dumb..

i m feeling numb..nvm..let me juz be sad for one day or i at most 3 days..i will get over soon..dun worry abt me..i will be fine..i will learn how to trust in Him and His plans for me..

but in the meantime..dun ask me my results...i definitely wun tell..
sian..i hear any word abt in rv you cant do badly that phrase huh..i m gonna stare at that person man...
i don wanna be sad..but cant help myself from feeling so...

sorry if i m rude to u..cuz my mind is in a mess now..cant think well..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home